I am Human Rights Award recipient for my work in the prevention of Indigenous Suicide Prevention.
I am an Indigenous Australian of both Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander hertiage.
I have extensive expertise in Indigenous Suicide Prevention, Indigenous Male Health, LGBT Suicide Prevention, Social Media and Content Marketing, Graphics and Design, Co-Design Processes and Peer Mental Health Lived Experience.
Global Citizenship in the fight against Suicide and to Live Well
High-level Facilitation, Transference of Expertise and Knowledge of Inclusive Practices and Behaviours for Indigenous and Gender and Sexuality Diverse Peoples
I am a well-respected Researcher and Consultant in the field of Suicide Prevention, Men’s Health and the Social and Emotional Wellbeing of Gender and Sexuality Diverse (LGBTI) Indigenous people and the prevention of Indigenous suicide.
I am the Managing Director of Indigenist Pty Ltd and CEO Founder of Black Rainbow. In 2015 I was a Human Rights Award Finalist (2015) and in 2016 I was the Recipient of the Dr.Yunupingu Award for Human Rights for my work in the prevention of Indigenous Suicide and LGBTI populations. I am a recent graduate of the MURRA Indigenous Business Masterclass at Melbourne Business School Alumni.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Suicide Prevention Evaluation Project – Commonwealth Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, The Hon Sen Nigel Scullion, Minister for Indigenous Affairs
- National Advisory Committee, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Suicide Prevention Evaluation Project – UWA and Prime Minster and Cabinet
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Suicide Prevention Conference – Alice Springs
- National Digital Health Gateway – Lived Experience Mental Health Expert Advice & Co-Design
- Western Australian Aids Council – Remote Community Director
- National Wear it Purple Day – Prime Minster and Cabinet
- National UROK ? Day – Prime Minster and Cabinet
- National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Suicide Prevention Conference – Panellist
- Western Australia Mental Health Conference – WA Suicide Prevention Strategy
- International Workshop – IASP Montreal 2015, 28th World Congress of the International Association for Suicide Prevention, Canada, Montreal, 16 – 20 June 2015
- Indigenous Plenary Keynote – National Suicide Prevention Conference
- 12th International Narrative Therapy and Community Work Conference in Adelaide
- Society for Mental Health Research (SMHR) 2014 Conference being held from 3-5 December2014 at the Adelaide Oval, Adelaide, Australia.
- Indigenous Peoples Networking Zone – International World AIDS conference, Melbourne
- Decolonising gender identity and sexuality in Indigenous Australia
- Suicide Prevention Australia Conference – One Goal, Many Communities – Perth – Australia
- International Joint Social Work and Social Development Conference – Promoting Social andEconomic Equality: Responses from Social Work and Social Development – Melbourne –
- MindOUT Courageous Voices – Seeds of Transformation, Sydney – Australia 2014
- Plenary Speaker
- Human Right Forum “Power Through Action”, Darwin – Australia (2014)
- The National Men’s Health Gathering and 7th National Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Male Health Convention, Brisbane – Australia
- 2nd International Indigenous Voices in Social Work Conference, Winnipeg – Canada (2013)
- National Social and Emotional Wellbeing Workforce Gathering, Brisbane – Australia (2012)
- The 7th Annual LGBTI Health Conference, Social Inclusion, Exclusion and Resilience: A SocialView of Health in 2010